Sunday, May 1, 2011

Previously at the TCAAP WVA I saw Otters Looking

Otters Looking by Mully410 * Images
Otters Looking, a photo by Mully410 * Images on Flickr.
It's been almost a week since I made some decent photos at the TCAAP Wildlife Viewing Area. Last week was tough with family and photography things. I promise I'll get out more this week.

I made this photography about a year ago, March 17, 2011. I've seen river otters in Lake Marsden a bunch of time but almost never see their whole bodies...they are always swimming and diving. This time I caught the otters out on the ice.

Here is another shot I made back in November 2010.  This time they have fish:

Otter with Fish DSC_6333
Otter with Fish
by Mully410 * Images

(click the images for larger versions)

No comments:

Post a Comment