Monday, May 23, 2011

Previously at the TCAAP WVA, I saw a Bridge Shadow

I didn't get out to the TCAAP Wildlife Viewing Area today so here is a shot from yesterday. Had to mow lawn after what seemed like 3 continuous days of rain.

Lately, I've been reading The Art of Photography by Bruce Barnbaum. I'm only a couple chapters into it (I think the 4th chapter) and I'm starting to "think" and "see" more. I've photographed this bridge lots and lots of times and it's getter more difficult to find some new angle or view to shoot. Last night, I put the 10-24mm Nikon on the D5000 so I could utilize the tilt screen and keep my 300 f4 ready to go on the D7K for wildlife. I think I like this shot. It shows the shadows really well. I ended up removing the vile white purple martin house though...not sure I feel ok about that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment