Friday, July 29, 2011

Today at the TCAAP WVA, I saw Great Light on the Bridge

E Bridge DSC_2701 by Mully410 * Images
E Bridge DSC_2701, a photo by Mully410 * Images on Flickr.
Kind of a plain sunset tonight at the TCAAP Wildlife Viewing Area. No clouds but great light on the bridge. When I made this shot, I was standing in wildflowers and weeds up to my armpits. The purple ones are a monarda...aka...bee balm. They are almost done blooming so the centers are kind of brown. The yellow flowers are a kind of cone flower, I think.

The Minnesota State Fair Fine Arts people now have a 16x24 framed print of Evening Bridge at the TCAAP. I decided to enter that photo because I won a best-in-show from Gallery96 last fall with an 8x12 version. I'll know their decision to allow it into the State Fair or not by next Thursday. Last year my Demur Amur photo of one of the Amur Leopards at the Minnesota Zoo did not make it into the fair but it won the People Choice award at the Salon 300 State Fair Overflow Show.

Here are a couple more of tonight's photos of the bridge:

Bridge Wide DSC_2711

Bridge into the Sun DSC_2712

No comments:

Post a Comment