Friday, July 15, 2011

Today at the TCAAP WVA, I Received My New Photobook

Danger Sign DSC_6398

Today, I received my photo book of the TCAAP Wildlife Viewing Area.  Over the years, I've done a lot of business with Adorama in NYC.  They are a top notch company that provides pretty much all the photo and video equipment and accessories anyone will ever need.  AdoramaPix is their printing arm.  A while ago, I watched a review posted by one of my all time favorite wildlife photographers, Moose Peterson.  Moose said the books from AdoramaPix rock so I decided to give it a try. 

It took me a really long time to put this book together.  It's 26 pages of my favorite photos from the TCAAP Wildlife Viewing Area.  37 photos in all.  I tried to put together a collection that represented the vast diversity of nature and wildlife I've seen in the last 4 or so years.   You'll find everything from coyotes, otters, swans, songbirds, sunsets, landscapes, wild flowers and more.  Please view the book at this link (grab the page with your mouse and slide it over to turn the page) and if you feel so inclined, you may purchase it. 

It's printed on real photo paper.  Professional durable binding.  Thick cover and thick pages.  It lays flat so the photos that span two pages are almost seamless.

If I can figure out how to embed the book viewer into the blog, I'll make another post for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment