Friday, April 22, 2011

Previously at the TCAAP WVA...

Last year, I entered a photo into the Minnesota State Fair Fine Arts competition. It didn't get selected but good things happened after my rejection.

This year, I'm considering entering a photo from the TCAAP WVA. I'm not sure which one yet but I'm leaning towards a landscape with the bridge. The photo on the right, Evening Bridge, already won a competition at Gallery 96. I entered an 8x12 version for that show. I'm thinking of a 16x24 for the fair.

I'm also considering entering this photo. I took it recently with my D7000 and 10-24mm lens. I've had some great feedback on it.

Bolt and Bridge DSC_9455
Bolt and Bridge DSC_9455
by Mully410 * Images

Which photo do you like better? Would you enter either of these or would you pick something else from my photostream?

3 comments:

  1. Both are nice, but I like the bolt better. It's more unusual perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I meant: It's a more unusual perspective.

    Who needs indefinite articles anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment. I'll keep thing about it. I think I need to see big prints before I decide.

    ReplyDelete