Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Today at the TCAAP WVA, I saw Pretty Much Everything.

Nine Point DSC_5644 by Mully410 * Images
Nine Point DSC_5644, a photo by Mully410 * Images on Flickr.
This nine point bucked walked up to me at the TCAAP Wildlife Viewing Area tonight. He could hear the shutter clicks. Notice his ears locked onto my position. I was very still so he didn't appear to see me and I was down wind.

I also saw one of the river otters. For the first time I saw a downy woodpecker land on the barbed-wire...added that to my best of birds on barbed-wire slide show.

There are still some great fall colors out there.

Fall Colors DSC_5572

This was my 5th shot of the night. This coopers (I think) hawk flew off just as I approached the bridge viewing platform.

Hawk DSC_5452 50 crop

And here is another one of the nine point buck.

Nine Point DSC_5655

No comments:

Post a Comment