Thursday, August 18, 2011

Today at the TCAAP WVA, I Saw and Heard a Noisy Finch...again

Noisy Finch DSC_6499 by Mully410 * Images
Noisy Finch DSC_6499, a photo by Mully410 * Images on Flickr.
Goldfinches are abundant at the TCAAP Wildlife Viewing Area this year. I don't count them but it sure seems like there is a whole lot more this year than any other year. They can clean out the feeder in my yard in 2 days. Last year it took more than a week.

Here is a shot I like of one of the noisy buggers on the barbed-wire with vines.

There were a couple eastern phoebes handing out and picking off the yellow beetles from the goldenrod. I think this shot best.

Going Up DSC_6593

Lastly, it was an interesting sunset so I added to my collection of a jillion sunsets here.

Sunset DSC_6681

No comments:

Post a Comment