Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Today at the TCAAP WVA, I saw US Naval Sea Cadets


I often have "firsts" when I visit the TCAAP Wildlife Viewing Area. Today was no exception.

A carload of US Naval Sea Cadets were dropped off right in front of me. It was my first time seeing armed military while at the WVA but I occasionally see military with maps and compasses. There is an orienteering course throughout the AHATS. These six guys geared up for a minute or two while the car drove off. Then they walked up to the woods, put some branches and grass about their gear and then disappeared.

The main thing about this encounter is I finally got a photo of bigfoot/sasquatch. As a skeptic, I never believed there was enough evidence to prove it. No if only I could get some scat from it...

Tracking Sasquatch DSC_2135
Tracking Sasquatch DSC_2135
by Mully410 * Images

UPDATE:  Here is a link to the US Naval Sea Cadet Org.  These guy looked a lot older than 11-17 years old so perhaps they were instructors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment