Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Today at the TCAAP WVA, I Saw a New Plant on Bridge

This plant is growing in a crack in the bridge at the TCAAP Wildlife Viewing Area.

Two loons flew right over me from Turtle Lake but I wasn't quick enough to get the glass on them and focused. They are much bigger than I thought. For a second there, I thought they were Canada geese.

I saw the eastern bluebird pair again. A couple white-tailed deer crossed Lexington Ave and which resulted in a motorist honking their horn. I saw an osprey a couple times, one time it had a pretty nice sized fish. It was too far away for a good shot even with the 500+1.4x TC.

I think I got my best turkey vulture shot tonight. Three of them soared close overhead when I first arrived.

Turkey Vulture-5024.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment